Who AM I?
Have you ever pondered the question, “Who Am I”?
Understanding who we are is crucial in leading us to a happy and meaningful life. Today's discussion will examine a metaphor in the bible (John 15:1-5) describing our lives as a tree in a garden. We hope our discussion will enrich our lives while improving our conversational English.
1. Discuss each aspect of the metaphor:
a. to be a branch of the vine
b. to be cut off
c. to be pruned
d. to bear fruit
2. What is the lesson of the vine and the branches?
3. What does the metaphor tell us about our identity in Christ?
4. What can we do daily to "remain in Him" and be fruit-bearing branches?
5. What are the fruits of the spirit?