Updated: Sep 12
Your inner purpose is an essential part of the purpose of the whole, the universe and its emerging intelligence. Your outer purpose can change over time. It varies greatly from person to person. Finding and living in alignment with the inner purpose is the foundation for fulfilling your outer purpose. It is basis for true success.
～ Eckhart Tolle
(1) According to the quote from Eckhart Tolle, why do we need affirmations? What are affirmations?
(2) Role play: (a) Self (b)To others
(3) What are the benefits of doing affirmations?
(4) The quote says the basis for true success is having that alignment of our inner and outer purpose. What is your take on the message? (5) What are some of the obstacles to achieving a truly successful life referenced in the quote?
(6) Create an affirmation that your mind needs to hear right now.
An affirmation from the Bible:
I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of a power, love and a sound mind. 2 Tim. 1:7